The sky is the limit.
CCL shows that it is a National power.
Some of the top results that I am aware of follow:
- Jason Wang is the National Elementary School (K-6) co-champion.
- In K-12, Maggie Feng tied for 7th place with 5.5 out of 7, only half point below the co-champions.
- Chris Shen finished in 2nd place in K-8 Champion section where he was the only one entering the final round with perfect score of 6.0, however he lost a very close game in a marathon contest of 105 moves.
- Ricky Wang. from Chicago, IL, tied with Chris for 2nd place, finishing in 8th place on tiebreaks.
Trophy winners with 5-2 scores include:
- Vikram Srivastava - K-12
- Neel Mehta - K-12 U-1600
- Aristo Liu - K-9
- Eric Albers - K-6 U-1000
- Kennedy Brown - K-5 U-900
- Rohan Padhye - K-3
- Kaylee Chu - K-3 U-1000
- James Scarboro - K-3 U-700
- Colin Park - K-3 U-700
- Lingaadyakssh Venkataraja - K-1
Top rating gainers at this event are:
- Kennedy Brown - +281
- Nicholas Wang - +157