Please fill out the form below if you think that you might be attending the next CCL chess camp on November 4th and/or 5th. The camp will probably run from 9 to 5. The general costs and activities are listed below although exact details will be a result of this survey.
- Learn how to play dynamic positions by the one of the world’s top coaches, IM Atanas Kizov.
- Lectures, game reviews, camp review book, tournament, and many prizes.
- Draw or beat Atanas in a 5-1 game or Alan in a 5-2 game and win a $1 coin, tournament trophies, free chess lessons, books, etc.
- For more details, or questions, email email@example.com
Cost of the camp
- If paid by Sunday 10/22
- two days – $179
- one day – $99
- if paid after Sunday 10/22
- two days – $199
- one day – $109
- 40% discounts to 2nd/3rd person from the same family, participants coming from outside of Ohio, or a retired members of a Mulligan Chess Club.
All chess equipment, snacks, and water will be provided but bring your own lunch.