A weekend with Atanas – A CCL Chess Camp
Date: Saturday/Sunday November 3-4, 2018
Time: 9:00 – 5:00
The CCL Training Center
The home of Dr. Carrie Casden
736 Watterton Drive
Open only to CCL members and members of a Mulligan Chess Club.
Lectures, game reviews, camp review book, tournament, and many prizes.
Draw or beat Atanas in a 5-1 game or Alan in a 5-2 game and win a $1 coin, tournament trophies, free chess lessons, books, etc.
All chess equipment and snacks will be provided but bring your own lunch.
For more details, or questions call Alan (614) 561-2718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
40% discounts to 2nd/3rd person from the same family, participants coming from more than a 1-hour drive to Columbus, or retired members of the Mulligan Chess Club.
100% refunded if you cannot make it to the camp, no questions asked.
IM Atanas Kizov will be teaching these 6 sections!:
- Challenging Black counter play in Maroczy structures
- Capablanca’s method of realization
- Destroying the black’s pawn structure in the King’s Indian defense
- Follow the checks
- Classics instructive mistakes in rook endgames
This camp is only open to the 1st 24 signups! Enter early.
- Cost of the camp
- two days – $199
- one day – $109
- free to a parents of a student in 2nd grade or below
- 40% discount to 2nd student from the same family, students greater than 1 hour outside of Columbus, and retired students.
one day (specify date in ‘Notes’ field when paying)
— if you qualify for 40% discount —