A weekend with IM Atanas Kizov– A CCL Chess Camp
Date: Saturday/Sunday March 30 – 31, 2019
Time: 9:00 – 5:00
The CCL Training Center
The home of Dr. Carrie Casden
736 Watterton Drive
Open only to CCL members and members of a Mulligan Chess Club.
Lectures, game reviews, camp review book, tournament, and many prizes.
Draw or beat Atanas in a 5-1 game or Alan in a 5-2 game and win a $1 coin, tournament trophies, free chess lessons, books, etc.
All chess equipment and snacks will be provided but bring your own lunch.
For more details, or questions call Alan (614) 561-2718 or email email@example.com
40% discounts to 2nd/3rd person from the same family, participants coming from more than a 45 minute drive to Columbus, or retired members of the Mulligan Chess Club.
100% refunded if you cannot make it to the camp, no questions asked.
IM Atanas Kizov will be teaching these 6 sections!:
- Blocking the f6-square
- Passed pawn(s)
- Simple tragedies – transfer into pawn endgames
- The g7 square – French blocked structure
- Endgames with rook and minor piece against rook and minor piece
- Middle game with c3-d4 pawns
This camp is only open to the 1st 24 signups! Enter early.
- Cost of the camp
- one day – $109
- two days – $199
- free to a parents of a student in 2nd grade or below
- 40% discount to 2nd student from the same family, students greater than 45 minutes outside of Columbus, and retired players.
1 day chess camp (specify Saturday or Sunday in notes section when paying)
1 day chess camp for participants who qualify for a discount(specify Saturday or Sunday in notes section when paying)
2 day chess camp
2 day chess camp for participants who qualify for discount